MAIN GRANTS PROGRAMME
Community groups whose project provide clear benefit to the local community on Mull and Iona are eligible to apply for funding up to £5,000 for larger scale, longer term projects.
- Applications are invited from constituted community groups based on Mull, Iona Ulva, Gometra and Erraid for projects which benefit residents of those islands.
- Groups must have a bank account for which two or more signatures are required to authorise payments.
Information and Guidance
- This programme cannot support internal staff costs of the applicant
- Grants of up to £5,000 are available
- Projects which demonstrate transformational change for the applicant organisation will be favoured.
- Projects that will be supported include those that;
- will bring about Transformational Change for the wider community or
- will improve the financial sustainability of the applicant’s organisation or
- will address issued raised in Community Development Plans.
- Applications should provide information on what expenditure is for
- Applicants must attach evidence of financial stability as a group and support within the wider community for the project
- If awarded the grant should be spent within six months
- Repeat applications for the same project will not be accepted, however, applicants can apply for different projects.
Up to £5,000
NEXT APPLICATION DEADLINE
2024 (funding deadline dates TBC)
Please email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe for updates
Sign up for news and updates including funding announcements and stories about successful applicants.