WARM SPACES & HOT MEALS
Financial assistance for community groups to offer warm spaces and hot meals whilst making use of our community halls.
With heating costs rising to unaffordable levels the fund will support local groups access a warm space and hot meals. This could include new events in response to the situation or existing events such as lunch clubs or community cafés. For events which make offering a warm space a key feature of the activities grants of up to £1,000 can be awarded.
The support can cover items such as:
- Venue hire
- Volunteer or outside catering
- Volunteer or community transport costs
- You are a non-profit community group
- A main feature of your event is warm spaces and/or hot meals
- Your event will take place at a local community hall
Information and Guidance
- Grants of up to £1,000 are available
- Applications to this fund are open year-round
- If you would prefer a paper application, let us know and we will post one out to you
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Up to £1,000